Opel Corsa B, Combo, Tigra
+ Cars Opel Corsa B, Tigra and Combo
+ Controls and operation receptions
+ Options and car routine maintenance
The general information
Check компрессионного pressure in cylinders and parametres of impellent oil
Diagnostics of a condition of the engine with vacuum gauge application
+ Procedures of repair of petrol engines SOHC without their extraction from the car
+ Procedures of repair of petrol engines DOHC without their extraction from the car
+ Procedures of repair of diesel engines without their extraction from the car
- The general and engine major repairs
Removal of the power unit from the car - methods and safety measures
Removal, separation and engine installation
Alternative variants of schemes of regenerative repair of the engine
Sequence of dismantling of the engine
Dismantling of a head of cylinders
Cleaning and check of a condition of a head of cylinders
Assemblage of a head of cylinders
Removal of shatunno-piston assemblages
Removal of a cranked shaft
Cleaning and check of a condition of the block of cylinders
Хонингование mirrors of cylinders
Check of a condition of components of shatunno-piston group
Check of a condition of a cranked shaft
Check of a condition radical and шатунных bearings of a cranked shaft
Engine assembly order
Installation of piston rings
Installation of a cranked shaft and check of working backlashes of radical bearings
Installation of shatunno-piston assemblages and check of size of working backlashes in шатунных bearings of a cranked shaft
Trial start and обкатка the engine after major repairs
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, salon and air conditioning heating
+ Power supply systems, release and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of an electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual 5-step box of a gear change
+ Automatic 4-step transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Installation of a cranked shaft and check of working backlashes of radical bearings
It is recommended to replace loose leaves of radical bearings without dependence from their condition.
Installation of a cranked shaft is the procedure first step actually engine assemblages. It is meant that at the given stage the cranked shaft and the engine block already are properly cleaned, checked up and subjected necessary regenerative repair.
- Turn the engine upside down.
- Give fixing bolts, remove covers of radical bearings and spread out them on a workbench as installation on the engine.
- If yet have not done it, take from the beds in the block and covers old loose leaves of radical bearings. Wipe beds pure неворсящейся rags - they should be irreproachably pure.
Check of working backlashes of radical bearings
Try not to touch surfaces of new loose leaves barehanded in order to avoid undesirable contact of bearings to traces of oil always present on fingers and chemically aggressive substances.
- Wipe backs of new loose leaves of radical bearings and enclose the halves equipped with an oil flute in the beds in the block (if old loose leaves are used, track that they kept within strictly on the former places). The remained halves of loose leaves enclose in corresponding covers of bearings. Track, that uvulas of loose leaves have entered into reciprocal landing grooves in beds of the block and covers Oil apertures in the block should appear in the correct image combined with apertures in loose leaves.
Uvulas of locks of loose leaves should get to reciprocal grooves in beds of bearings
In no event make attempts to begin to knock the loose leaf resistant to installation in the bed a hammer. Grease with nothing bearings at the given stage!
- Remember that the combined loose leaf equipped with persistent half rings keeps within the top bed of the third radical bearing.
The top loose leaf of the third radical bearing is equipped by persistent half rings; on all engines of a half ring make with the loose leaf a single whole
- Wipe surfaces of bearings in the block and radical necks of a cranked shaft pure неворсящейся rags.
- Check up passableness of oil apertures of a shaft, in case of need clean them. Any containing in маслотоках extraneous particles, eventually, inevitably get to bearings.
- Carefully wiped cranked shaft accurately lay in radical bearings of the block (do not use any greasing).
- Before to establish a shaft definitively, it is necessary to check up sizes of working backlashes in its radical bearings.
- Cut the calibrated plastic wire from measuring set Plastigage pieces, in the length width of loose leaves are hardly shorter, and lay on one slice of a wire along each of radical necks of a shaft, in parallel their axis.
Pieces of the calibrated wire from measuring set Plastigage keep within from above on radical necks of a shaft, strictly in parallel an axis of the last
- Wipe surfaces of loose leaves in covers and establish the last on the regular places (track correctness of orientation of marks). Try not to shift laid along necks of a shaft pieces of the calibrated wire. Slightly oil a carving of fixing bolts and screw them, having fixed covers.
- Moving on a spiral from the centre outside, in three stages tighten bolts of fastening of covers with demanded effort (Specifications in the Head Engines see), - do not suppose проворачивания a shaft in the course of a fixture tightening!
- Turn out bolts and cautiously remove covers of radical bearings. Combine the removed covers as their arrangement on the engine. Try not to damage the flattened out calibrated wire and do not turn a shaft. If any of covers does not give in to removal, for clearing it is accurate обстучите its hammer with soft the brisk.
- On the width of the flattened out threads measured on a scale, put on packing of set Plastigage, define size of working backlashes of bearings Compare results of measurements to requirements of Specifications in the Head Engines.
Definition of working backlashes in radical bearings by measurement of width of the flattened out calibrated wire on a scale put on packing of set Plastigage (do not confuse an inch scale with metric)
- If the backlash size leaves for admissible limits, probably, loose leaves not that standard size (the Section Check of a condition radical and шатунных bearings of a cranked shaft see) have been established. Before to look for new loose leaves, make sure that under enclosed at the given stage extraneous particles have not got. If the calibrated wire is flattened out from one end more than from another, it testifies to presence конусности necks (the Section Check of a condition of a cranked shaft see).
- Cautiously remove the flattened out calibrated wire from necks, having scratched out all its traces any not too strong tool (for example, edge of an old credit card). As a last resort, it is possible to take advantage of own nail, - the main thing that on a surface of necks/loose leaves does not remain scratches and задиров.
Definitive installation of a cranked shaft
- Cautiously take a cranked shaft from the engine.
- Wipe surfaces of bearings in the block and in regular intervals grease with their thin layer молибденсодержащей or assembly impellent greasing. Do not forget to grease also also persistent surfaces.
Try not to admit greasing hit on backs of loose leaves!
- Make sure of absoluteness of cleanliness of necks of a cranked shaft, then grease (the same greasing or pure impellent oil) surfaces of pins contacting to epiploons. Lay a shaft on the regular place. Wipe and grease loose leaves in covers of bearings. Track, that persistent loose leaves have been laid in bed of corresponding bearings in the block.
- Establish covers of bearings on the engine. Cначала covers of 1st and 4th bearings are established (the first the bearing nearest to drive ГРМ) is, - track that the marks put on covers were read at a sight at the engine behind. In a cover of 5th (back) bearing before installation it is necessary to fill lateral flutes with type hermetic № 90485251.
From both parties of a cover of the fifth (back) radical bearing it is necessary to fill flutes with hermetic (black)
- Slightly grease a carving part and the bottom surfaces of heads of fixing bolts with pure impellent oil, then screw and by hand tighten bolts.
- Moving on a diagonal from the centre to edges, in regular intervals tighten all bolts with effort of the first stage, then, in the same order hold on them on corners of stages 2 and 3 (Specifications in the Head Engines see), - take advantage of a goniometric nozzle, or put a paint or a marker basic labels. Having held on bolts, fill a little more hermetic in flutes of a back cover while it not begins to be squeezed out of them, - surpluses wipe pure rags.
- Knock on end faces of pins of a shaft with a hammer through brass or lead выколотку for the purpose of alignment of persistent surfaces and усадки a shaft before a definitive tightening of fixture.
- Some times turn a cranked shaft manually, checking freedom of its rotation.
- In summary with the help щупа лезвийного type or циферблатного a measuring instrument define size axial люфта a shaft (see Has undressed Removal of a cranked shaft). If persistent surfaces of a shaft are not worn out and not damaged, and bearings are replaced new, the size люфта should not fall outside the limits an admissible range.
- Establish shatunno-piston assemblages (the Section Installation of shatunno-piston assemblages and check of size of working backlashes in шатунных bearings of a cranked shaft see).
- At a corresponding complete set plant in a back pin of a cranked shaft the new directing plug of a primary shaft of a transmission.
- Installation of new epiploons of a cranked shaft is made according to the instructions stated in corresponding Sections of Parts of Procedure of repair of petrol engines SOHC without their extraction from the car, Procedure of repair of petrol engines DOHC without their extraction from the car or Procedure of repair of diesel engines without their extraction from the car of the present Management.
- At a corresponding complete set establish on covers of radical bearings a cast bridge sheaf, screw and tighten with demanded effort bolts of its fastening.
- The further assemblage of the engine is made in conformity by the instructions resulted in corresponding Sections of the Part of Procedure of repair of petrol engines SOHC without their extraction from the car, Procedure of repair of petrol engines DOHC without their extraction from the car or Procedure of repair of diesel engines without their extraction from the car of the present Management.